Member of the Month Participation Contest
An exciting new program has been started: the WPH Member of the Month.
How do you do play ? JUST SHOW UP!
Each month, the member with the most points earned will become the Member of the Month. You can earn points for a variety of chamber activities that will keep you involved and bring value to your chamber membership.
Each month the winning member and member’s company will be featured on this page.
- 2/Attend Business After Hours (BAH) (breakfast or lunch)
- 4/Register on line and attend (BAH)
- 2/Attend Business Referral Network (BRN) monthly meeting
- 4/Register on line and attend (BRN)
- -10/Register on line and do not attend BAH or BRN
- 3/Bring a guest to BAH or BRN meeting
- 2/Attend special event (golf outing, TTOT, Installation event)
- 2/Participate as volunteer committee member and attend meeting
- 10/Host BAH event and Lunch & Learn event
- 2/Attend Ribbon Cutting
- 2/Event Volunteer (day of event — 2 first 2 hours and 1pt/hr afterwards)
- 7/Recruit and sign up new chamber member
- 1/Share chamber Facebook post (must use hashtag #WPHmembercontest to get credit)
- 1/Become a sponsor for a chamber event
- 1/In-kind donation
The Prize for the Month of May winner is
Free cup of Coffee for a month from McDonald’s!
We are grateful for the Bear Family McDonald’s Restaurants for their participation to provide the winner’s prize.
The member with the highest number of earned points will win one free cup of coffee from the 2 Wheeling locations:
Register for WPH Chamber events on the Go!
Signing up is easy! Sign up on line at WPHchamber.org or you can register to your chamber phone app.
Download your app from the app store, then sign in with your WPH Chamber member ID and password.
If you do not have an ID and password, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We send you a link for you to establish your own password.
Rules for participation
- Monthly winners are based on points accumulated for each month.
- Only one representative winner from the member company is eligible for the prize.
- Winner’s membership must be in good standing to be eligible to win the prize.
- For all events, members and guests are urged to register on line for maximum point value
- Each month’s results tallied by the chamber staff are final.
- The program can be canceled at anytime without prior notice. Outstanding winner’s prizes will be honored to their completion.
- Rules for participation my change without notice.
9:00 am–3:00 pm, Monday–Friday
Office visits by appointment only. Please call 847-541-0170 to schedule an appointment.
© 2018 Wheeling/Prospect Heights Area
Chamber of Commerce and Industry
2 Community Blvd., Suite #203, Wheeling, IL 60090
Phone: 847-541-0170 | Fax: 847-541-0296